The grid was initially designed for electronic financial markets with their stringent requirements to robustness, low consumption of memory and CPU resources, ergonomic and simple user interface and rich API. These requirements share a common objective - to gain the first place on the market, to improve development time and to ensure productive work in run-time. As the result, we have created the most productive and robust hierarchical grid with one of the best object models. It can be used in a great variety of applications (not just for financial markets). It makes software user-friendly, reduces CPU and memory consumption and considerably accelerates development time with multiple services included in the grid and RAD (rapid application development) patterns.
- Binding to IList, IBindingList, IListSource and also to any ADO.NET DataSet, DataTable, DataView, or DataViewManager
- Conditional binding supporting any hierarchies and able to bypass hierarchical levels during binding
- Simultaneous binding to multiple data sources
- Binding to data sources in Rows
.Net Grid main features:
- Single or multiple headers.
- Realtime filtering, grouping, multiple sorting.
- Drag & drop features, export/import to/from Excel.
- Cell editors, column filters, cell tooltips.
- Semi-transparent selection.
- Row docking.
- XML and binary serialization.
- Highlighting cells with any color for the specified time interval
- Insertion rate: 100 000 rows/sec.
- Removal rate: 600 000 rows/sec.
- Real-time regrouping rate: 10 000 rows in a grid of 5 000 rows per sec.
- Real-time filtering rate: 7 000 rows in a grid of 5 000 rows per sec.
- Updating rate with highlighting: 50 000 cells/second in a grid of 5 000 rows.
- Net Grid of 100 000 rows will consume ~16 MB
- Thread-safe data binding
- Synchronous and asynchronous data processing
- Thread-safe data adding, removing, updating, sorting, filtering
.Net Grid is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-03-25. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, WinVista x64, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
.Net Grid (version 2.10.1) has a file size of 26.70 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 167 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.